VOTE ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH, 2019.
Politicians should be Public Servants first and foremost.
About Matt Holliday
Matt brings the same level of dedication and professionalism to his work in the community as he does to the Prothonotary’s office. He is extremely active in the community and serves on 14 boards of local non-profits.
- ARC of Chester County (Vice President of the Board)
- Chester County Community Foundation (Board)
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County (President)
- Friars’ Society Alumni Association (Vice President of the Board)
- Friends Association for Care and Protection of Children (President)
- Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
- Knights of Columbus (3rd Degree Knight)
- Salvation Army of West Chester (Board Member)
- Student Services, Inc. (Board Member)
- West Chester Area Senior Center (Secretary of the Board)
- West Chester Business Improvement District (Secretary of the Board)
- West Chester Downtown Foundation (President)
- West Chester Public Library (Past President)
- West Chester Rotary Club (President)
- West Chester University Alumni Association (Immediate Past President)
For all of his non-profit work, Matt was selected by the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce as the 2018 Citizen of the Year. He was also the recipient of the 2018 Senator Robert J. Thompson Public Service Award from the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce for his work as County Prothonotary. Finally, he received the Outstanding Young Professional in Public Administration Award from the American Society for Public Administration last year.
Prior to serving as the Prothonotary, Matt was Chief of Staff to former State Rep. Dan Truitt. Holliday also graduated from West Chester University in 2009 with a degree in Political Science. He currently lives in the Borough of West Chester, and is a parishioner at Saint Agnes.